Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What I Made for Dinner: May 5, 2009

Broiled chicken and artichokes.

This week, I refuse to let the evening activities oppress me. Because if I did, I would need pharmaceutical help: Monday, two ball practices; Tuesday, Scouts; Wednesday, fall football meeting; Thursday, football practice.

By the way, what kind of stupid cosmic revenge is it that gives me a firstborn son with a burning, irrepressible passion to play football?

Anyway, not content to dine on carry-out all week, I thought up a menu of dinners I can make quickly. Number two right here: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Broiled-Chicken-and-Artichokes-241996. Five minutes of prep time, literally. Fifteen to cook.

(I think it's okay to have pizza and assorted carry-out for dinner every night, I really do. I just don't like to do it if I can help it, mostly because I am cheap. No judgment here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment