Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What I Made for Dinner: March 14, 2009

Grilled chicken breast sandwiches with sauteed peppers, pasta salad with herbs and olives.

This pasta salad was fantastic. A lot of parsley, chives, and green onions; sliced kalamata olives; and lemon-garlic vinaigrette. I made too much but I think it will make good lunches.

It was nice to use the grill again. We were eager to cook outside after we worked in the yard this afternoon, cleaning up last year's mess. We were seriously negligent gardeners last year, but we've vowed to reform. If I had my dream patio, it would have a built-in charcoal grill and a heater, so we could cook outside year round. Instead we have a builder's slab and a Weber. I'm not complaining--we do pretty good stuff with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment