Monday, October 19, 2009

What I Made for Dinner: October 19, 2009

Roast chicken and vegetables.

I am on a very tight paper-grading deadline, made worse by my loss of last week to flu. (Did I mention I was sick?) My productivity for five whole days looked like this:

1. Grade half a paper.
2. Lie down and moan for two hours.
3. Fall asleep while watching Home Shopping Network.

Now, of course, I have to scramble to make up for it. I hope that this one big meal will facilitate several small, quick ones later in the week.

A few people have asked for my chicken-roasting method. I took some pictures tonight, so hopefully if I get enough work done I'll be able to put together an illustrated guide. For now, though, back to the grindstone. And by grindstone, I mean my dining room table and a mechanical pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment