Thursday, January 21, 2010

What I Made for Dinner: January 21, 2010

Frozen pizza and sandwiches.




Hi, remember me? Eli's lungs? We last saw each other back in October. I bet you thought you'd never see me again! Ha ha! Well, it turns out, I like attention! My favorite kind of attention, the thing that really thrills me, is long afternoons in the pediatrician's office. I love all the listening and the testing and the lengthy discussion and the pondering. Pondering! What to do! About little old me!

Ahem. Eli's lungs, get the hell out of here. Lungs should be neither seen nor heard. Your ridiculous showboating and time-consuming gamesmanship led to this embarrassing dinner. I have had it with you and your attention-getting ways. Piss off and get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment